Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: How is everybody doing?
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#41  Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:08 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hmh, there's a lot of potential for Bomberman; I believe there is a way to actualize that potential. That is the reason I am here, in this forum. And yeah I play Bomberman, but mostly the older ones (haven't touched any of them from the past two console generations). It seems sad to me that most of us are willing to write it off as just one of those games you played when there are so many obvious things that could be done with the game, it doesn't just end where Hudson's laziness has kept it. What makes Bomberman a "children's game" is Hudson's lack of caring, every -real- Bomberman game is just as easy (and the same) as the last, save for the rarities which typically only have minor changes that have a neutral or negative impact on gameplay (the newest addition not included).

Of course, I'm speaking in a different pitch and only a few people really hear me. Most of you who read this will get the completely wrong message, and I have become fine with that. I suppose you could say that I speak to leave words behind, in hopes that someone someday will stumble upon them and get something out of them. This message is not deep at all, but nonetheless I'd like people to realize that innovation is always possible and that nothing has to get caught up and die.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1133s
Index - Back to Top