BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bad/Dastardly Bomber names??
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#10  Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:27 pm  Reply with quote + 
Duke Serkol wrote:
Or revived, why not? Begular himself is later revived from a floppy disk back up, and he has an organic brain.

That's true - although still very weird. Bomberman Hero was too Star Wars spoof-ish for me, what with the princess and robot escaping, the giant Death/Garaden Star, Bagura all Vader-esque, retrieving the data disks....

Quote:
Also isn't it kind of weird that the five had their areas blown up at different times (as Shiro made his way through the spaceship) yet they all ended up in what looks very much like a dumpster?

And? This is Bomberman we're talking about, I don't think Hudson would take such details into consideration. I never had thought that it was a dumpster, in fact before our previous discussion on this I had always thought that it was the scraps from the ship floating around the planet. Why would they throw them in a dumpster? That's just weird.

Quote:
Oh, so it IS galaxy, not Nebula? Figures :shifty: 

The translation is either "nebula" OR "galaxy." Reference. Though the first Kanji means "constellation" and the second means "cloud", so I guess Nebula makes more sense in context.

Quote:
Then there were the kitty (Kitty Bomber? Even I don't recall)

Cat Bomber.

And I guess by Fake Bombermen in SB1 you mean those chameleon enemies? Or the actual robot Bombermen?
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1294s
Index - Back to Top