BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bad/Dastardly Bomber names??
Gomess
Bombertrainee

Post#6  Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:02 am  Reply with quote + 
Hey, thanks for that, it's a relief to finally put "Fire Bomber" behind me! :hilarious:  And hey Serkol, I remember our constant banter about the ideal Bombergame! :happy: 

Oh, but wait, is that one of the Dark Force Bombers still called Fire Bomber? And are they even called the DAAKU FOUSU BONBAAZU, or...? Dang, every answer opens up more questions! May as well make this the "All Bad, Villainous, Dastardly and Not-So-Good Bombers of Every Creed and Colour" thread!

...Then there's the Eight Fiendish Bombers from SBM5, the Bombolympics competitors from BM Online, the Crush Bombers from Generations... Not to mention the giant robot bosses (I recently decided that Pretty Bomber's mech in SBM3 is called "Gamebuku", a mixture of "kame" (turtle / Game, as in Gamera) and "buku" (bubbling sound), please correct me if I'm wrong!)... Jeez, I've opened up a can of boss-sized worms. :oops: 

EDIT: And while we're at it, I can't find a thread I started last time I was here about the names of the Neo Bomberman characters. I seem to recall that the ninja-esque one was Hayate Bomber, the slimy one was... Slime... Bomber... but most (including the villain; the blue bomber with a golden trim) escape me. Anyone know what I'm talking about? :hilarious: 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1682s
Index - Back to Top