BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: A game I'm getting for Christmas...
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#3  Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:44 pm  Reply with quote + 
I may try it out. I dunno. I have had doubts about Sonic ever since Sonic Zeroes, and those doubts have only gotten stronger since then. I don't trust Sonic one bit and haven't bothered picking up anymore. Shadow the Hedgehog is a insult to everything Sonic stood for. Secret Rings looked like a cleverly designed trap and haven't bothered even trying it. I tried that PS3/360 Sonic for maybe half an hour and I hated it. Then I hear that Unleashed actullay perfected the speed parts, but about 75% of the game consists of the dumb werehog parts (which I've also heard are basically a watered down version of Devil May Cry-like gameplay. I don't want that in a Sonic game. I want my Sonic games to actullay play like Sonic games). Of course, that's just what I've heard and I haven't seen the game in action.

So what I'm basically saying is that Sega has to prove to me that they can make decent Sonic games again before I even try another one and try to get one of their old Sonic fans back. Although, I still haven't tried that Sonic RPG. I've been meaning to at least try it, but otherwise things have been keeping me occupied.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0794s
Index - Back to Top