Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Happy Holidays!
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#16  Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:24 pm  Reply with quote + 
I had a decent holiday. Although, if there was one thing I noticed about it, it was that it did not feel like the holiday season. At all. Nothing to be cheery about going around, I suppose.

Anyway, I got some nice stuff for Xmas. Got like three new games. My bro got me Virtual On Marz for the PS2 which is kinda fun, I'm disapointted by a noticeable lack of arcade mode, and the number of "new" Virtualoids is kinda lame (not even kidding on this, there are at least 4 versions of one particular Virtualoid. Four.), and my mom got me Kirby Super Star Ultra for the DS and LittleBigPlanet for the PS3. Both of which have been pretty enjoyful. My girlfriend also got me Glover, which I just can't seem to get into. I like the concept, I just... can't get into it, for lack of better explanation. Also got new clothes, new movies, and nice giftcard money. Can't complain.

My bro and I also had the awesomest lame New Year's Eve. We spent the whole day playing our imported copies of the new Phantasy Star Zero for the DS. Was pretty fun once we got past the language obstacle. :hilarious:  And of course had some Sparkling Apple Cider as we usually do.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1379s
Index - Back to Top