Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: How is everybody doing?
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#32  Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:12 pm  Reply with quote + 
Huh, looks like I messed out on some things. That's what happens you when you're someone like me who visits so irregularly. :hilarious: 

Anyway, how am I doing...? That's a good question. I guess for the most part, I'm doing fine. Stuff's been on my mind lately, but other then that, I'm doing alright. Kinda upset that my computer decided to screw up on me and I can't even get the darn thing past the Windows 2000 screen without it starting the process over again (if your interested, I'm using my mother's computer to type this out. And yes, I have that crappy Windows 2000. That may change to XP soon though.). But I got stuff to hold me over for the time being (new games to work on, old games to work on, a brother to hang out with, etc.) so I guess I can manage for a little while, at least.

Regulus 777 wrote:
and I always tell people that are skinny (my brother is among you) It's better to be underweight then overweight, and besides once you get overweight its hard to get back to average. etc. etc.

OH MANG, I WISH I WAS JUST A TAD BIT BIGGER AND NOT SO FRIGGIN' THIN ALL THE TIME! I GUESS I'LL JUST PIG OUT AND LIVE OFF OF FAST FOOD FOR A WHOLE WEEK. :hilarious:  Kidding, kidding.

Although I personally don't care too much about that as long as I'm literally not a skeleton with skin or wicked big, I do wish I could be just a tad bit bulkier sometimes. If I let you, you could actullay kinda see my ribcage, and I know some people get kinda freaked out about that part. But, if I was, then I wouldn't have the option of playing one of two characters for my cosplay this year, so I guess it's something of a mixed blessing. :hilarious: 

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1701s
Index - Back to Top