Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Translating Bomberman Manuals
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#3  Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:48 am  Reply with quote + 
Yeah I hadn't much thought about the possibility of word plays which is why Vampire Bomber took me so long to get. I pretty much got the same, though I'm pretty sure the character is ma instead of mu, making it mami instead of mumi. I guess the website could be wrong though, but that's what it gives. Mummy Bomber certainly rolls off better though. :happy: 

And hey, I always wondered about the Ballom enemy. The name you got for it is what it stated in the PSX Party Edition manual, yet I've heard other people say Balloon or Balloom or such things. Thanks for taking the time to translate that one.

I looked a little at the SB3 manual and it seemed in the comic that they referred to the Five Bad Bombers as the Heinous 5 Bombers, just as Shiro (the member) said, though I'll have to go back some more because I lost the work I had done on it by accident. On a side note, though, the manual does clearly refer to Bagular as "Professor Bagura."
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1320s
Index - Back to Top