Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman User Opinion Survey
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#7  Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:36 am  Reply with quote + 
Personally, I didn't like Hudson's Bomberman Online much at all. The only good thing about it to me was the introduction of panel attack and hyper bomb or whatever. Those were interesting. See, this other game I was talking about had an in-game shop where you could buy helmets, body suits, arms, legs, and hats, and even customize the color (such as the helmet color, skin color, glove/boot color, etc). So it was less of a "compete to try to up your rank while every time you lose it just goes back down again" and more of a "compete to try to earn money to buy more unlocks and then new unlocks are added so it never really ends."

And don't watch Hudson too much. We all know how much they've slipped up recently, and even in the past. They could do so much better. And fans like you have the capability of doing what they never think to do.

If your main project meant more to you in the first place, then by all means go ahead and proceed with it, but don't completely can your Bomberman project.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1266s
Index - Back to Top