Here comes the squirrel!
[Replies: 5]  [Views: 2049]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room
Users watching this topic: 1  
Midi
Bombertrainee

Post#1  Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:15 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hey there all! I'm Midi the Squirrel, but you can just call me Midi.

I found this place when I was Googleing for Bomberman sprites for my MMO that I'm working on, and at first I was a little sad for two reasons:

1. After searching "bomberman forum" for about 25 pages I never found this place.
2. After having gone and created my own forum, thinking it was the first one just for Bomberman, I come here and find this place is bigger and more popular than mine.

But I'm not gonna let that disheart me. After all, "the power lies not in the bombs, but in your own heart." - Mighty Bomber, rest his soul.

So yeah, I'm gonna be happy I found this place, because that means I've got lots more Bobmerman fans to hang out with, and hopefully make friends with.

So a little about myself. I'm a brown squirrel who can also spontaneously generate bombs, but with a couple differences: using bombs takes up power that must be restored through eating, and I can also self-detonate and respawn, which logically also takes a lot of energy. But the up side to that is I can make all kinds of bombs.

Alright, that's all I feel like putting into this post. Feel free to hit me up on IM sometime. Any questions, then fire away!

Last edited by Midi on Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:08 pm
View user profile Send Private Message
Ninja Bomber
Bomberdude

Post#2  Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:43 pm  Reply with quote + 
Do you have Brawl?

Oh, welcome. I see you like developing characters. There was an RPG-style battle topic somewhere here, but it ended in... Pizza Hut.
Be active and please, don't disappear.
Midi
Bombertrainee

Post#3  Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:54 pm  Reply with quote + 
Don't worry, I won't be leaving this place anytime soon.

Sorry, I dont' have Brawl. I can't even afford a Game Cube, let alone a Wii. But I do have a DS. Just can't seem to get online.
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#4  Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:11 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hey, welcome to the forums. :P

Hope you stay. I know you said you would, but it's just a thing I started saying each time.
Midi
Bombertrainee

Post#5  Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:07 pm  Reply with quote + 
Heh. OK.
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#6  Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:37 pm  Reply with quote + 
Welcome Midi. I knew about this forum but didn't come around much or register for years, then I finally did earlier this year. It had come up in random Google searches.

I tend to forget about forums I am on and sometimes have gotten accounts deleted while I was away, not here, but for a classic gaming forum. lol Must have registered there for an account three times in ten years. ;)

Enjoy your stay.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1292s
Index - Back to Top