Custom Battle Bomberman
[Replies: 1]  [Views: 1184]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Users watching this topic: 1  
PhoenixNitros
Bomberbie

Post#1  Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:48 am  Reply with quote + 
Aww man this game is the ish ya'll. I downloaded a rom and played it a little. Bomberman can equip things and his equipment is the bomb (get it). Mission based and stuff.....Oh I can't wait to get deep in this game. Does this game come out in any english speakin country. I don't care if it does or doesn't cause im still gonna play the japanese version. Gonna be hard since I can't read japanese but who cares. If you want to see tiny gameplay of it go to my youtube. link below. But the video does not show any new features really....I mean I equip a helmet but i don't know what it do yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6IwYhJLYgw&feature=channel_page

Oh and even thought the music from the game isn't there cause my screen recorder was acting werid if anyone cares it's also the ish
View user profile Send Private Message
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#2  Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:25 pm  Reply with quote + 
PhoenixNitros wrote:
Aww man this game is the ish ya'll. I downloaded a rom and played it a little. Bomberman can equip things and his equipment is the bomb (get it). Mission based and stuff.....Oh I can't wait to get deep in this game. Does this game come out in any english speakin country. I don't care if it does or doesn't cause im still gonna play the japanese version. Gonna be hard since I can't read japanese but who cares. If you want to see tiny gameplay of it go to my youtube. link below. But the video does not show any new features really....I mean I equip a helmet but i don't know what it do yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6IwYhJLYgw&feature=channel_page

Oh and even thought the music from the game isn't there cause my screen recorder was acting werid if anyone cares it's also the ish

Yeah, I posted the cover artwork for this game in a thread somewhere and there was a good amount of hope it did not suck. I played the rom some the day after it came out, but for some reason my rom no longer works. I have no clue what the problem is, as I played fine for a long while. Tried deleting the save file and that did not work.

I enjoyed the extra gear I could get to "customize" bomberman but had not gotten to try any of it by the time I quit for the night, came back the next day, and found myself unable to play it. The word is that there will be a European release of it quite possibly, but no peep about a US one, unless that rumor has come out since I first read up on the game. I will buy the Jp copy eventually, and the European one first obviously if it comes out to have English. I could not find anyone to play online with when I was playing that night, sadly. :sad: 
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1429s
Index - Back to Top