BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Batman with Prep Time, starting to become an annoying meme.
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#11  Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:45 pm  Reply with quote + 
The Gold Bomberman wrote:
Bonk wrote:
and Batman is a *beep* who doesn't use guns and Frank has killed thousands of people.
As for Batman vs. The Punisher, well... if you think that he's a "*beep*" for not killing or using guns for that matter, than I could easily argue that the Punisher is one, BECAUSE he uses guns and kills thousands of people.

Lets just face it, Punisher is not a bad ass, and he's definitely not a super hero by any means. Batman fights for his ideals harder than any other super hero,(not killing anyone for instance) but as for the Punisher... well, he gave his ideals up along time ago.

Um, that is what I was going to say, in a sense.... nice to see other people with a similar mindset in that area.

Anyway, I'm not big on superheroes and comics and all, though it can be enjoyable and I find it interesting. But on this point, it should be made clear that killing people or causing destruction or any related or non-related violent mischief does not automatically make someone or something immediately "awesome." There should be no need for me to expand on this.

Though the Punisher is clearly mad, after all that has happened to him he's bound to be crazy.[/quote]
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1563s
Index - Back to Top