Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: N-Gage Bomberman
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#12  Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:11 pm  Reply with quote + 
Somehow I am not getting updates on new posts in threads I was active in. I cannot believe I missed the Ent talk. Big time LOTR fan. :veryhappy: 

I have no yet finished putting those PDFs together. One of my friends had a PC die, so they could not play LOTROnline. Board has oozing capacitors so they had to buy something else. In addition, my brother came down two weekends in a row, the second time bringing me his HP desktop with Windows MCE. I fought with that for a couple days before I gave in and got the restore discs from HP. It had a SATA harddrive I had to wipe from some bad viruses brother had on there. My wife (mostly) and I use it for watching DVDs now that it's freshly wiped, streaming Netflix, and video files in the dining room. I was going to replace my dining room PC with it, but she had a valid point with me having the bedroom PC and 32" monitor. LOL

So, I plan to try to work on the PDFs soon. Will be out of town this weekend though.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1559s
Index - Back to Top