BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: A game I'm getting for Christmas...
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:45 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yea, I've decided to get the newest sonic game after a long time of despair and hopelessness from the blue blur. Its called Sonic Unleashed, and i've played the demo of it, which was pretty fun by the way. Unlike the past titles, the game play is very smooth, and the graphics are really good. Speaking of its graphics... while most well known games these days are done by the Unreal Engine, like Gears of War and the upcoming Final Fantasy XIII... Sonic Unleashed is done by the Hedgehog Engine. Its made by the same people who made the graphics for the Dragon Ball Z games, and the upcoming Street Fighter IV.

All in all, this game may not be 100% perfect for sonic fans because of some weird choices they made for the other portion of the game, where your not a regular hedgehog at all (I'm looking at you, Wear Hog!) But i'll say this, its definitely a step toward the right direction in the franchise.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0741s
Index - Back to Top