Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: How is everybody doing?
Razon
Board Admin

Post#22  Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:58 am  Reply with quote + 
I'm a present and future only type of person, life gets better in many aspects. I didn't enjoy being young, it's better to be older- not talking really old though. Being able to do the stuff that you want to, and progressing towards your future is some of the stuff that you don't really get to do when you're younger(and not everyones childhood was enjoyable, many people have gone through a lot of shit when they were younger). You go to school and then it's finally after school when "you're older" that you can start on things, that if you have things that you want to do. Without some kind of goal and just going by day to day would be a bit boring, I can't say that I waste my time playing videos games practically ever anymore- I just develop them now and progress with what I intend to do.

Things like maturity and knowledge that you continue to gain is one of the best things about getting older, more so then just being able to move towards goals. I spend my time around people with people that are much older then me, normally by 10+ years (people like family and their close friends, I lost any interest in the relatives awhile back- especially since relationships have soured with them. my family is very close, if you don't have family in this world then who/what do you have/can trust?). I have one main IRL friend that is more near my age but a bit younger, and I keep that at that- then I have several good online aquaintances.

On a side note, it gets easier to learn stuff when you get older too- atleast for me.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1443s
Index - Back to Top