Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: How is everybody doing?
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#21  Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:21 am  Reply with quote + 
dakirbydude wrote:
Not "too much" as in 4-5 hours but as in about 17 which I did the day after I got Super Smash Bros Brawl. That was the most hardcore gaming thing I've really done, and it was pretty bad in a sense.

Man, dood. I'll never forget the day I got Dragon Force for Sega Saturn in the mail from ebay. I was so pumped up I played like 16 hours in a 24 hour period and by the end of the 2nd day I was getting close to 30.

I'm only mildly social. I hung out with two of my pals from high school today. One I try to see every few months but the other I haven't hung out with in 2 years. Hadn't even seen him in person in over a year. We had a great time and all we really did was talk. Catching up and then just joking around with each other talking about games and such. watched some youtube videos. We spent pretty much the whole day laughing our asses off and going out to eat.

but yeah, I'm usually pretty happy being a homebody and just spending my time on my own in my room. I like to hang out with people and I try to do it every so often but if I hang out with people more then a coupel times a week I start getting sick of it. It's hard to explain but I can't be around people too much. I start getting irritable if I have to hang out with someone everyday. I like my alone time.

and I always tell people that are skinny (my brother is among you) It's better to be underweight then overweight, and besides once you get overweight its hard to get back to average. I'm lucky I have a very active job cause with my habbits I'd be fat without it. I do zero excercise outside of work and I have horrible eating habbits. I'm happy in my skin, I'm not fat maybe just a bit over average. I could afford to lose a little weight in certain areas but I'm not too worried about it. I hide it in baggy clothes lol! I usually wear a 2x shirt size so it looks baggy on me and i don't wear tight pants, I like to keep em snug but not tight.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1291s
Index - Back to Top