Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: How is everybody doing?
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#16  Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:38 am  Reply with quote + 
dakirbydude wrote:
Personally the latest with me is I'm having troubles in high school because I got lazy. I need to change that soon or I could have bad grades for the quarter.

This was always my problem in school. I'd often come close to failing cause i got too lazy with work or skipped too much. I usually try to do just enough work in order to pass but sometimes fell short. ha ha. My english classes were always in the morning and i would sleep in alot and skip a class or two and had to take english over in the summer to graduate. I'm so glad I'm done with school. It brought me alot more greif then work does.

As far as xmas goes I like to try and get my closest friends and family a little something neat and they try to do the same for me. Last year went pretty well, I got my cousin an elfen lied wall clock and he loved it. It was a custom one that someone made and sold on ebay. I got my brother a haruhi figure that he liked. Just usually a little something out of the ordinary that isn't too pricy that I think the person in mind will like.

But yeah I'll usually just buy a gift for my parents and 4-5 of my friends/close relatives

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1282s
Index - Back to Top