Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman User Opinion Survey
Razon
Board Admin

Post#3  Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:09 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yes we're talking about the new Bomberman Online Japan, the old one was just called Bomberman Online. I've noticed that BOJ has a few slightly un-balanced cash items, but most people never use them so it's not bad.

I added a none option for the question that you had trouble with, this for anyone else who has trouble de-selecting. I made the survey theme back in late july, and just got around now to doing the questions- there's quite a bit of work involved in making a survey. I wanted to host it on the .us domain that I have, but I ran in to a few problems with it so I'll just cloak it from there for now.

I like reading what bomberman fans opinions are for these things, normally you only hear people mention something here and there about what they think of certain things. Since I'm currently developing a bomberman game on the side of my main project, I feel that this will help me make it more atuned to how the players want it to be- thus one of the main reason's that I made this survey. I'll release an overall % result list once the survey ends, I'll be reading over every survey submit from everyone who fills it out- only the multiple choice questions will be in the result list.

Last edited by Razon on Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:00 pm
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1256s
Index - Back to Top