BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: What's the most crazy shizzit to happen at a party went to?
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#8  Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:11 pm  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe wrote:
DragonBomber wrote:
I completely forgot to bring my copy of Apples to Apples.

Oh man, I love that game! Although, it's been a few years since I've played it. The winner was usually the person who gave the funniest or most wrong responses. :happy: 

Exactly! You get the concept well. We have been playing this game with people before who do not get the concept of judges being the deciding vote, and will argue their card with everyone. Usually the game trails off into "hey, I better run along..." though sadly I am often the one with the game so have to also help clean up and not just flee.

Irony and humor are often the winners, and you have to know the judge's leanings on issues a bit. If you do not know them, you will find them out. It's a good game to play amongst people you know, but not a whole lot, with at least a couple people you know a good bit, so they can sometimes get your twisted logic, humor, or back you up if someone wigs out on an answer that was complete joke they take for sincere logical match.

We have the German version as well, but as of yet, have not been able to whip that badboy into any social setting we found ourselves in. I like the wooden crate version not only because it won't get crushed in the car under other things, or be sat on by someone, but also because in a pinch, it acts as both a weapon, and kindling should you need to quickly start a fire alongside the ride on your way to said destination. You could eat the cards as well, I suppose. I tend to try and plan for out of the ordinary possibilities, if even to keep myself amused.

That zombie plague will come someday, and I'm sure my skills in bomberman will assist me somehow. They aren't mighty like some, but I will probably find myself deciding what best to set on fire inside a maze at some point in my life. :surprise: 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1270s
Index - Back to Top