Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: How is everybody doing?
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#7  Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:58 pm  Reply with quote + 
Basically I've been battling against my own laziness and playing several video games I never got the chance to complete due to school or WoW. I've also been trying to motivate myself into doing artwork again, but it's not that easy. I've been unable to get a local job solely because my location offers very, very few jobs... And the nearest city is about thirty minutes away from home, one hour for three major cities in Georgia.

I'm home for the fall and I'm debating whether if I'm returning to my current college in the spring or if I'm going to transfer since I've never really enjoyed the school. I might have to see the guy who recruited me into my college to see about what I might need to do in the next few weeks.

I'm also trying to get my driver's license, so that I can actually attend that Bman 'Convention' we've talked about in the past...

You DO remember that plan correct...?

But I've been unable to get any practices because my Aunt has finally found a job but has to go to Atlanta several times a week to practice for her new job. I kinda hope she gets hired soon and move out, she and her son have really worked my nerves down, to the point where I'd happily go back to the very college I hate so much JUST to get away from them... Mom claims she isn't bothered by them, but I can definitely tell she would be completely esactic to be rid of them now from all the mumbling she does about them every weekend... And how often she makes fun of her sister's constant nagging at her son behind her back.

So it's either play video games or just sit around all day, seeing I've been doing this for months now(End of July), it's really starting to take its toll on me. I'm so antsy I might JUST enlist in the Air Force Corps. JUST to have something to do.

It's been getting colder here lately and cold weather makes me incredibly cranky, especially when taking a shower because the incoming cold snap once you step out of the warm bathroom into the living room will make you cry afterwards. Winter is definitely around the corner so I'm gonna have to buckle down. I just hope I get something nice for Xmas (*Cough*Money*Cough*Wii*Cough*Laptop*Cough*).

I'm fine other than that. =\
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1534s
Index - Back to Top