Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: How is everybody doing?
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#6  Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:51 am  Reply with quote + 
Yeah, I don't miss my retail days at the gas station. People got even more insane this time of year. Car accidents in the parking lot went up, driveoffs went up, and generally people treated each other more like crap every day closer to Christmas we got.

I have been kept busy with random stuff. My wife had me watch a lot of these regency romance TV shows and movies from Europe, mostly from the BBC, for weeks. I also watched Charmed Season 1 and Gilmore Girls Season 1 with her, though a few eps remain of the latter. I have some episodes of Merlin and some other UK TV shows to watch but she's not yet returned the favor. Mind you, several months back I watched all 5 or 7 seasons of Queer as Folk with her. We had made a deal that if I watched that she would watch some bad horror movies more often with me, but it hasn't happened yet. :cry: 

At the moment she's wrapped up in designing some website for friends and her writing, so I'm off the hook. With that time I've been at the keyboard chatting on IRC less and playing my DS instead. I beat Bomberman Land Touch a couple weekends ago, playing through Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia as well as Drawn to Life. I made a Bomberman character in it with a Bomb gun called Eric (as in the name he had in Eric and the Foaters). Besides that it's been slack around and wait for my holiday vacation to arrive, bake spicy pepper corn muffins, make Pico de Gallo salsa, and put off working on my music tracking projects, my video editing projects for YouTube, or submitting audio rehearsals for some animated movie a UK friend is working on with his director. I mean, I want to do some voices for the movie, but I just have been so lazy I haven't read the script lines into mp3 yet. :normal: 

If I had more money at the moment free, I'd already have a 360 and be spending time playing that. I would probably play BOJ, but that means sitting at the hdtv in the bedroom, and I sit at a PC all day at work. The TV is at the end of the bed so I can never use that PC and be comfortable, even when I drag in a mini recliner. It's so sad. Anything like video or audio work means sitting there as well, and my back hates me for it before long. lol

I should say, I can IRC from the dining room PC with a comfortable chair. That PC is old and does not even have sound, let alone video apps and so forth. The PC that did allow minor video editing before I put Ubuntu on it to speed it up died horribly after a power outage. I figured I'd edit this to explain, since you'd think I was bipolar or something by IRCing from the bedroom for hours but not using the PC for projects. LOL
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1300s
Index - Back to Top