BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: What's the most crazy shizzit to happen at a party went to?
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#6  Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:34 am  Reply with quote + 
dakirbydude wrote:
I'm not really the type to go to wild parties but most people would probably categorize me in that category instantly due to the things I do for fun.

Me and my friends skateboard or play video games and we usually don't get very out of control. I get invited to those kinds of parties sometimes but I don't ever go. To say the least, it's not a theme that has my interest and I feel like I could better enjoy and spend my time doing the things I like such as gaming, skateboarding, and wasting too much time on youtube. That's more who I am and I never had that much of an interest in crazy parties.

Oh, I understand. Believe you me. They usually are not crazy. That is just the thing that made this past weekend so unusual. It is always just some friends and family singing or hitting plastic guitar buttons or the drums, or playing bomberman/wii sports/mario kart/smash bros. Then suddenly out of nowhere: insanity. I don't count my brother's early visits while he was first starting in the Navy because he was just drinking way too much and didn't know how to check his bad behavior. Other than that it was always tame. I mean, it's always fun, and I prefer that to this other nonsense. :/

There was a slew of skateboarders there as well, as there were several cliques or groups of friends in attendance. Our friend's BF skates and invited some of his work pals, some of his skate buddies, and his sister. Our friend invited us (IRC friends who trasitioned to real life pals), some work people, and people she met through those friends. There were some conversations I totally did not understand as they were full of skating terms. lol I waited in another room while the kitchen was a buzz with it. :happy: 

I have always been the guy to gather friends for bomberman and mario kart, have some chips, have some soda, and just enjoy the games. The drinking only came in since I had met my wife. It sometimes makes karaoke interesting for others, but I attempt to spend as little as possible on it. When we buy liquor it lasts us months and months. Often we end up as a storage facility for other people's half empty bottles when they leave. My brother left me some Greek Raki, Vodka, Sake, Champagne, Wine, and some Chocolate thing lately. I don't even think there's room for more bottles to be honest so I'll have to have a party sometime or take it elsewhere just to make room. :xeyes: 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1407s
Index - Back to Top