BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: What's the most crazy shizzit to happen at a party went to?
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:57 am  Reply with quote + 
Howdy all. I am curious as to what people will reply back with, since there's such an array of people represented on this forum. In your years of parties, bbqs, and grillouts, what sort of crazy stuff has happened while you were there?

I attended a party at a friend's Saturday. It was the whole play Rock Band, sing Karaoke, play Wii Sports, and talk about playing Bomberman and Mario Kart while drinking sort of thing. I had hoped we would play Bomberman as there were like, 4 TVs in the house, but there was a big drive to play PS3 Little Big Planet instead. :sad: 

Anyways, great food, lots of liquor around, one drunk asian gal who passed out eventually, and then drama like mad out of nowhere. I had thought there was going to be a fight between this dude's sister's bf and his friend (they were way too close to each other all night), but instead it was between one of the hosts, his sister, and her bf. The chick went totally nuts, busting out the glass in his screendoor, kicking off the inside release knob, kicking and then tearing off the bottom metal metal on said door, and so forth. She was being carried out completely drunk and abusive, and flipped out losing her glasses. She had spent thirty minutes rambling about lost keys when her or her bf had them the whole time. I think her glasses ended up in a bush somewhere. Someone, her or the bf threw a baseball threw a car window, she got blood all over people, the inside of the house (walls/carpet/sink/floor), and the bf ended up with broken ribs. Took Charlotte cops forever to get there and they were gone. We didn't call the cops, neighbors did.

I mean, like, one minute it was all karaoke singing and fun times, my wife smoking out on the front porch, and the next feet and hands were breaking out through the screen door and windows. Bedlam puts it mildly. The gal even was carrying two of my spicy pepper corn muffins with her in a ziplock as she struggled (I had made Pico de Gallo salsa and pepper corn muffins), but they ended up in the piles of glass. I failed as a human though. I forgot completely about my video camera or digital camera. No video was shot of the brawl outside that followed the glass breaking madness, or photos of damage, or audio of her screaming like mad about stuff that happened when she was 12. Some issues I guess. Instant crazy, like a cup of ramen noodles. Just add whiskey.

I am just new to this sort of crazy stuff going on I suppose. I didn't live on campus during college so missed most of the insane dorm parties and off campus romps. I was married also so it cut back on my adventures. The gal who passed out slept through the karaoke at like 40 volume pumping through a stereo, the whole harpie woman smashing battle, outside brawl, police showing up, cleanup with a vacuum cleaner a few feet from her unconscious head sucking up glass that managed to get twenty feet in from the foyer to the living room. I cannot blog about it due to people not being there being on my blog, so I guess here's my entry. Dunno. Please tell me you guys and gals have had some interesting nights like this. Last time I had this much crazy all at once was right before I had separated from my wife over a cokehead chick and she had gone kempo kata apeshizzit on my eye/shoulder/chest/ribs in a barrage of awesome should I have not been the recipient. And no I didn't cheat, I just was f'd in the head over this gal and needed time by myself to sort it out. Which I did. lol

Coffee. Answer as to why I'm rambling. Seriously.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1433s
Index - Back to Top