BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Suiciding/Kamikazing in bomberman
Ven
Bomberdude

Post#22  Posted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:17 pm  Reply with quote + 
fireball87 wrote:
Ven wrote:
This also goes back to to what I was saying earlier about the skilled people not suiciding. Is it because they've enforced this "unspoken rule" upon themselves? Or is it because of the other 2 reasons I listed earlier? That is debatable. I think it's because of the latter.

Yeah, if you say its not acceptable or useful then its certainly because of the former. If its because of the latter (aka it is useless) then why care either way... there are obviously times when suicide is a valid and useful solution. They aren't commonplace though.

I'll only respond to this seeing as the discussion as pretty much run its course on the other points.

I say the latter. It's not that I care enough to see it "banned in a tournament". In reality I could care less if they do or don't. Just wanted to see what others thought (as I said in my original post, I thought it'd make an interesting discussion). I'll just leave it with the 2 reasons I said earlier.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1236s
Index - Back to Top