Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Suiciding/Kamikazing in bomberman
Ven
Bomberdude

Post#7  Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:34 pm  Reply with quote + 
Well I'll put it like this. I've never seen anyone good do it. Now that can be because of either 2 reasons.
    Their opponent is weak and they can kill them without having to suicide
    Their opponent is good and good enough to where such a tactic won't work (evading ect)
What we can derive from those two reasons is debatable, but again I've personally never seen anyone good do it.

Also on another note (esp Razon), I think that if both of you are in the line of fire, it should be a draw. There's shouldn't be any of that "You were 1mm in front of me so you die and I win" stuff..... :irritate:  Bomberman World for PS1 was like that, where you could be a sliver behind someone and still win because they were hit with the flame first. I think that's how Bomberman Blast is. One of the things I like about Bomberman Live is that not only does it make everyone in the line of fire die, but if there's another bomb (not in the chain) about to go off in a split second, after the chain, they make it go off too. So if you get caught, it's still a draw.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1401s
Index - Back to Top