Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Suiciding/Kamikazing in bomberman
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#6  Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:24 pm  Reply with quote + 
It's a valid strategy that is not in any way game breaking, therefore it is fine. If I'm put in a situation in team games where victory is assured by taking an action I will generally take it. Games like this are no place for silly player made rules, whatever serves you the best at the highest ratio is the best choice. Why should I give the opponent a chance to win due to mistakes later in the game when I can seal the deal now. I play by the rules of the game, not the communities decisions of whats 'cheap' or 'skillful'. My win ratios have never been hurt by this policy.

If you want me to play by different rules thats fine, I will do it, but tell me in advance that we're playing a different variation (preferably in the room title)... and don't try and enforce made up rules on me in standard play. Its like trying to tell the baseball community at large that bunting is cheap and skilless and therefore they should stop. I seriously doubt they're going to stop as long as bunting is not against the official rules.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1529s
Index - Back to Top