Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Suiciding/Kamikazing in bomberman
Razon
Board Admin

Post#2  Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:30 pm  Reply with quote + 
I used to play the old bmo a long while back, that was a common method used to win by many people. People didn't seem to dislike it, I think that you may have not gotten as many points because of it either. In the new boj, the rounds are bigger and there aren't teams yet. But because of the big areas, doing something like taking somebody else down by suicide isn't as easy. You could just get yourself owned easily trying to do that, before going after people you always need to be well equipted and have what you need- or they'll have the upper hand over you and you most likely won't be able to take them down. So I'd consider it more of a stratagy then something that doesn't involve skill, that's why it's essential that you have a good team in the first place so that you don't get put into bad situations. When in one just be careful and turn the suicide bombing into just a suicide with no kills on their part, someone trying to suicide you is easier to kill then a normal person- so use that to your advantage. Some suicides can't be avoided, but that's why you always need to be careful and to keep moving. I barely ever stay still in boj for the sake of survival, even though there aren't teams- if you don't keep moving and make it to the safest place possible then there's a better chance that you're going to die because of it.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1619s
Index - Back to Top