Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Suiciding/Kamikazing in bomberman
Ven
Bomberdude

Post#1  Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:14 pm  Reply with quote + 
Thought this would make an interesting discussion. Do you feel it's acceptable to suicide/kami people in Bomberman?

Usually this happens in a team game where it's 2 vs 1 or 3 vs 1 and one of the members on the team with more people just goes up to the opponent and lays bombs to blow both of them up. Or sometimes in free for all matches the person who's trapped lays a bomb to blow both people up so they don't die by themselves.

I for one say no because it's lame and lacks skill. I'm sure many of you use to play Bomberman Online PC back on the old Asian servers and some of you may still play now on Broomop's BMO International. Back in the old days, if you were playing teams in a room with good people and you suicided on one of the players, not only would everyone pretty much scoff at you, but more likely than not you'd be kicked from the room. I remember on the Korean servers the number "911" was signified when someone kami'd someone (you'd also see a lot of -_- & u_u :irritate:  ). You'd see 3 or 4 people say it at once. Usually if it was an accidentally the person would say sorry or some other smiley of ":(" to show the others it was an accident and didn't mean it and you probably wouldn't get kicked (unless you did it again).

What do you think?
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1654s
Index - Back to Top