BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: The end of a great legacy, Toonami Cancelled.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#16  Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:34 am  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe wrote:
Don't lump things together, like when people say all anime is bad or all old school cartoons are good. I don't mean to be mean or anything, I'm just saying.

Oh absolutely. I love anime but it is not "all" good. There's alot of junk in there too. Same goes for tv, I generally don't like it but it's not "all" bad. I'm sure if I watched more then a couple hours of tv a day I'd find things i like, in fact I already know there are things on tv I enjoy watching. Alot of sitcoms I enjoy like George lopez, alot of reruns of odler sitcoms, some cartoons like the occasional simpsons or family guy. I also tend to like gameshows. I don't choose anime over tv because all anime is good and all tv is bad. I just would rather spend my time playing videogames or watching anime over tv because i get a greater sense of satisfaction from them, so I don't bother with television.

This is kind of a side dish and not totally related but I find that tv can only provide me a quick temporary entertainment. I'll get a quick laugh out of something and then end up forgetting about it soon after a show is over. It's fun while you watch it I suppose is the way to put it. On the other hand i get alot more emotionally involved in a game or anime and it stays in my memory a long time and i can passionatily talk about it with others later. That's soemthing i really can't do with tv. I look at a dvd or game i own and a sometimes a swell of great memories will come to mind. I'll remember gonig out shopping for the game or all the long nights I spent working on it and the adrenaline of getting closer to the end, dancing around in my room when i reached the credits. It's great stuff. When i turn on the tv and see a show i like I'll think oh yeah, this is pretty funny sometimes.

Everyone has their own thing but for me tv just can't compare....

lol, oh well. Sorry, I'm finished. Thank you!

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2848s
Index - Back to Top