BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Batman with Prep Time, starting to become an annoying meme.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#4  Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:43 pm  Reply with quote + 
neofcon wrote:
fireball87 wrote:
Verses threads are retarded anyway, just like the vs crossovers are retarded. Maybe more so as there is absolutely nothing to gain from them, where crossovers have theoretical monetary gain.

Yeah thats true. The Marvel vs Capcom series proves this ten fold.

Wait, Maybe I'm not interpreting your post correctly but... Are you saying that Marvel VS Capcom is a bad game? If so I whole heartedely disagree. It is one of the funnest fighting games I've ever played. The characters are fairly well balanced with maybe a few bad apples who are over-powered but it's mostly balanced so players can enjoy playing it. If a particular character was immensely better then the others because that's what "makes sense" according to theories of who would actually win these fights it would just not make the game fun to play cause people that like weaker characters would never be able to win any matches.

I really enjoyed both games. They both had their ups and downs. The first game had that really cool 2 on 2, 4 player tag battle mode. The 2nd one just had that immense amount of characters. It's pretty cool when you can use Buletta, Trone Bonne, and Cable to massacre a horde of other characters from seemingly random capcom games and marvel stories. (Yes that's my main team i sometimes switch out 1 or 2 of them for a couple other characters i like.)

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1230s
Index - Back to Top