BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008)
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: [BOJ] japan bomberman online special?
Razon
Board Admin

Post#2  Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:02 pm  Reply with quote + 
Are you using the panel deck system? You need to buy panels and equip them, you also need to buy bomb weapons and equip them if you want to use them. When your bar is fully charged and you have it equipped in-game you press shift+z, you'll need to unlock many of the game's features. And the game just came out a few months ago, give them time to add more content before judging it. I didn't have too much fun either at first back in the closed testing, but I enjoy playing quite a bit now. My favorite area is world 0 area 2 set to 2 minutes, with sudden death on, no skulls, panel push on, and 5 people though I normally start with 6 since people have a tendency to drop- and since you need at least 5 people to get 1 panels instead of halves. I have the most fun there, and you'll see me playing there the most compared to anywhere else.

Last edited by Razon on Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:00 am
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008) All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1565s
Index - Back to Top