BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Weird things you notice in Bomberman
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#15  Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:44 am  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
heh, cute.

That's pretty cool, changing the picture for more wins. Gives you alittle incentive to try harder.

Agreed. I need to die on purpose at the other points like 9 victories, 19 victories, 29 victories, etc to snatch up the backgrounds. You can see some sneak peeks from the videos I mentioned recording at the Flickr set I started for my Sega Saturn screenshots below. I should get the video online Monday night at the latest hopefully, so you can hear the music I was talking about that accompanies some of the video endings.

The interesting thing I noticed both in the battle mode slideshow images used in the videos and the backgrounds above is that the Bombermen are all shown as tiny in relation to the two new female bombers in the game, Rewishia and Mami. Kuro and Shiro are tiny, Honey is tiny, Kotetsu is tiny, Baguro is fairly small, and Golemn Bomber is reduced in size though not as tiny. :) Kind of cool in a way.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dragonbomber/sets/72157607733730098/
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1486s
Index - Back to Top