Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Weird things you notice in Bomberman
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#13  Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:23 am  Reply with quote + 
hahaha Man I forgot what sort of fun import Saturn Bomberman: Fight was. I made videos of all the endings you get after winning either 2 or 3 victories with a character in battle mode. Some need 2 and some need 3. A victory is considered winning a set of 1, 3, or 5 matches. I'll post that on the board when the video is done. I want to add scans to introduce each character with their name, properly like with the nice artwork for them.

Until then, here are some screenshots of survival mode. I mixed up my prior post, thinking that was where the videos were. In survival you get backgrounds to show up. The full color one only came up like that after I died, so I might have to get to higher ones then die just to get a usable copy. That and record in higher resolution. It's DVD quality but coming in at a lower quality setting AND it's connected via composite video so it's not that great visually. I got to 39 wins on my second try, which is not too shabby after years without playing it outside playing battlemode with friends one time several months ago.

shown between wins 1 and 9

shown between wins 10 and 19

shown between wins 20 and 29

what is shown between 30 and 39, this time showing my final wins and the high scores. I got 5 wins my first go round.

larger version of the full empty foreground version of the last background I got to this time
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1309s
Index - Back to Top