Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Post a Pic (part 2)
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#55  Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:52 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yeah, the photos still look cool though, despite your count of DVDs. We don't have any anime figures in the house. She has some sealed stuff in the garage but they're in an action figure hell void the same as our opened Lord of the Rings figures, and random other toys we have.

I used to be a neat freak with organizing cables and such when I collected seriously. Since then I've gotten slack and just try and fit what I can into the space I have available at the moment. I continue to buy more controllers and cheap games at the thrift shops so I never manage to keep cables in order for long. :cry: 

I will check those lists out this weekend. I used to list as if it were my form of OC disorder but I got tired of my Access databases and the visual virtual shelf applications get boring after a while once you see what little you can do with the information the program creates. Their HTML export is horrible in most cases. I wouldn't even know what games to list since shelving broke in the garage and some boxes with random games and hardware (NES, 2600, etc) are in limbo until we can move them to repair it, which might not happen until we move out.

Btw, if I could have any hairstyle again without having to worry of maintaining it with constant shaving and razoring, it would be this one above. I've had mohawks for years since 3rd grade so that avatar will have to be my only memory of such hard work. I am tired of getting my hair cut. It grows too much. :mad: 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1307s
Index - Back to Top