BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: The end of a great legacy, Toonami Cancelled.
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#6  Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:32 pm  Reply with quote + 
I cannot say I shall notice it missing. The reason being I have avoided American TV broadcasts of all anime on purpose. I do not like dubbed episodes much at all, with the exception of GoldenBoy really. Its dubbing has enough to make me watch it over the subtitled original. Also, I have not had cable consistently over the years so I never got attached to anything.

I always download whole series of what I want to sample or borrow/rent DVDs then make copies of what I cannot watch that moment, then we buy what was enjoyed once the price becomes more reasonable. My wife enjoys far more series than I do and I watch some only because of her desire to watch it, though in the past several months she hasn't watched anything really.

I am guilty of watching South Park, Family Guy, Futurama, and Home Movies. I mainly watch the first three for the references to videogames, but Home Movies is something my wife will watch with me. I watched CodeMonkeys when it was on G4 as well, though I cannot stand the network overall. I avoided those first three shows a lot but they won me over with the references to various things, the characters, or the simple fact I was bored out of my skull.

The sad thing is my health when it's f'd up kills my energy (allergies the doctors say but their solutions don't fix it as much as I'd like) so all I'm good for after work is watching stuff on the DVR, movies, or picking up a game. I don't have a 360 or friends who aren't busy with other things to play my older systems so I avoid games. I've become a gaming hermit, amongst them but not playing them. There are only so many awesome documentaries I can watch before I've seen them all. But I loaf on IRC more than watch TV in the bedroom to be honest, so I couldn't even tell you when these shows play new episodes.

Just my $1.75. Boredom has a way of exposing me to a lot of things others find a waste of time or too popular for their own good. :veryhappy: 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1542s
Index - Back to Top