BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: The end of a great legacy, Toonami Cancelled.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#4  Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:47 am  Reply with quote + 
I haven't watched Toonami for years now but way back I used to love it. This was back from like 98ish to 00-01? I first started watching it when the CG version of the guy from space ghost was the host (Moltar! I had to go look it up. It was driving me nuts) . The lineup then had SailorMoon, Dragon ball Z and Robotech. That was all my starting anime. It was a daily ritual for me back when i was in 5th and 6th grade. I started losing interest in Toonami as I got into more anime outside of television. Sailormoon and Robotech were eventually taken off the lineup and Dragon Ball Z's seasons were getting really repetitive. I got tired of it after finishing the Cell Saga. It was still Tom 2 when I gave it up but he hadn't been around long yet.

Even though I shouldn't really care that much, it's still a little saddening that it's gonna be gone. It was an important part of my childhood too, though i had grown out of it, but every so often I'd be flipping through the channels and see toonami and I'd be like "oh wow, toonami I used to love this!" and i guess i'm alittle sad that won't happen again.

By the way I share the same opinion on Adult Swim. I really liked it early on when it focused on anime but it went crap soon enough. I like to watch family guy once in awhile but thats about it.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2102s
Index - Back to Top