Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman discussion!
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#155  Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:33 pm  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe wrote:
Did you use to own the Bomberman's Basement website? Because I know I saw that and the Beer Fight one on that website and thought "What the hell?!" By the description on the page I thought somebody had done some kind of weird ass hacks or something of the sort.

Yes, I am the moron behind the horribly designed website of that name. I still have it on my host's server who owns Twinbee.com but I've never quite tackled the design issue. I never learned to do proper good looking modern code so I was doing tables in tables and it's always been a mess. Plus I was just learning graphic editing when I started so the quality of images is not so great. My virtual address bomberman.twinbee.com broke somehow and I did not think to ask my host to fix it as I purposely hid the site from people because I was ashamed of how it looked despite the work put into analyzing the roms of games to glean info. Info wise I had stuff other sites had not put up yet, and Wikipedia still does not have listed somehow. It has officially been 2,469 days (6.7 years!) since I updated according to my javascript calculator.

I was a collector of many consoles/pc systems for years and when in Virginia at a big collector's house, he gave me a box of random carts for different systems as I got the idea making fake graphics/labels to put on carts for my own amusement would be a good plan. I have not done this yet due to print quality issues but did edit those several you saw and put them on my site for fun. I actually had a former classmate into believing that I had really been sent the Saturn Beer Fight one by a UK fellow and I didn't think it was real. An april fool's day thing on my livejournal this year.

I'm currently trying to convert my reviews there from twinbee to the wikidot format, where I have an info site to keep alive my desire to post data that feels like my own. Only finished Super Bomberman 1 and 2 so far as my mind wanders and I hate f'ing around in the old code to get my content. Plus I have a ton of projects and my urge to work on bomberman sites always wobbles.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1620s
Index - Back to Top