BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: lol, An idea of just how active we are here....
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#113  Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:34 am  Reply with quote + 
dakirbydude wrote:
Yeah, I know how that is about not having real life people to play. My problem isn't the worry of my games disappearing, but a severe lack of talent from everyone I know in real life. I've even tried to train people, but they usually are not dedicated enough and give up after a while.

Yeah, the talent of other people is mixed for me. The hard part is getting people together. In April we had a shitton of people at the house for a birthday thing, with two TVs going. So, we managed to get in Wii Bomberman Land, both Jetters and Generations, Wii Smash Brothers Brawl, Wii Sports on the HDTV I moved into the dining room, and then 2-3 Karaoke Revolution games and Guitar Hero on the other TV in the living room. Two of the people gave me some competition.

Then I played Saturn Bomberman once with 4 other people in May or June. One of the guys was pretty good that time. A couple times since then playing Act Zero and Bomberman Live with one person who has a 360. Played Bomberman Live with his this weekend also but he only wins when I die somehow and then the AI sometimes wins. But at least he will play. :veryhappy: 

As far as locals, I meant people I don't know. Like, I don't think I would have yahoo people or craigslist people over or even digital press people over were they wanting to meet up. I have no worries over meeting online people, just not into inviting them to my home until I know them better. If my wife's skills would improve it would be great but she avoids some of our friends now and stays inside her cocoon of writing. Being married changes the friend dynamics a lot anyway. Blah.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1238s
Index - Back to Top