Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman Merchandise
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Photo of my bomberman pile.
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#6  Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:22 am  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
lol wow alot! Nice, I have one of mine in my 4 year anniversary topic.

http://www.bombermanboard.com/viewtopic.php?t=1060

I don't think I've gotten any new bomberman stuff since then.

Which reminds me, I've been here past 5 years now. heh

Pretty awesome stuff, Regulus. I don't yet have the box for n64 Bomberman: Second Attack as I didn't buy it the one time I saw it for sale new (my wife overruled me spending $50 on it). I've discussed the tragic tale of me failing to acquire US Saturn Bomberman already in another thread. The toy thing looks interesting, and the Saturn tap is a no brainer though I'm waiting to catch a cheap eBay BIN as they went up in price in the past 6 months. Those bomberman controllers went up a ton also. :sad: 

I don't have a copy of Bomberman Hero at the moment as I sold my first copy without manual but with box, then rebought the manual by itself and have a promotional display box. I will just have to get the cart loose or with box, as I don't need the manual. There is a promotional display box for PS1 Bomberman Fantasy Race in the picture also. I used to have complete US Bomberman GB, and complete US Virtual Boy Panic Bomber but I sold both along with most of my newer games several years ago to get my wife a Christmas gift, then sold more for a car repair. They are easy enough to replace though. I also had a sealed bakugaiden Shiro figure but gave it to a #bomberman when he got married a couple years ago.

Congrats on being here 5 years! The time goes by quickly, doesn't it? This summer I celebrated 12 years in one of my IRC channels. It'll be crazy when I've been in there 20 years. So much time spent idling. :)
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman Merchandise All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1882s
Index - Back to Top