Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman 4-Koma Scanslations
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#29  Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:19 pm  Reply with quote + 
Sora, these are freakin' fantastic. I really appreciate the hard work by you and your friend that went into these! I was out sick today so these are like an amazing gift to make me feel better through laughter and childish glee.

I read of the issues you mentioned having thanks to the awesome that is Yahoo auctions in Japan. I have a few I could scan if you were interested in having them until you probably get copies of your own in paper. The work scanner is pretty decent, though I could get the comics pages done first so you have them to do what you will with them then go back for the other pages. There is usually 6-8 pages of comics in each guide, maybe less, maybe more. I have to try better to get it completely flat for the scan, so hopefully it works out.

Here are two examples of Coro Coro comics included in the strategy guide for Super Famicom Super Bomberman 1. I have several things I want to scan, including SFC Super Bomberman guides 1-5, the guide for PS1 Bomberman World, an issue of the Bakugaiden manga you probably have but I will scan the cover of just in case, a set of trading cards, and a Bomberman Jetters coloring book.

I want to eventually make PDFs of all of this stuff to share with everyone who is a fan but might not have the cash to track it all down. I friended you on Livejournal, Sora, so that crazy dude with rambling posts from NC is me. ;)
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1356s
Index - Back to Top