BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: lol, An idea of just how active we are here....
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#111  Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:44 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yeah, I like it here and on Hudson Entertainment's forum because I can ramble like mad and usually it's ok. I do not get quite the same reception about Bomberman on IRC except in a small bomberman channel that is really just a group of anime-loving friends I stumbled upon ten years ago or so. The idling fellows will of course post urls about bomberman as soon as they see I am active, or ask me questions because they didn't get this game or that game I mentioned to them years ago. That or they tell me about some game they just bought that I don't have that they probably won't even play.

I post here now, on the HE Hive forum, on the Digital Press forums (website for a collector's guide with a lot of references to the newsgroups and IRC channels), and on a bakugaiden board. That's about it. After staring at library database records for a couple hours I have to take a break and read something else or my brain gets wonky and I start doing weird things to them.

I'd love to game it up Bomberman style with locals but most of the people in town I could meet I don't trust to not steal from me. My local friends are usually busy with work or class or military service so forums and such are all I have besides solo research into the titles. My wife is not keen on losing 40 straight matches to me when I do manage to get her to play, though I keep telling her she needs to practice and outsmart me. HAHA

When I can afford the 360 then I won't have that problem, naturally. ;) Then I'll get my ass handed to me nightly by people from all over, much like I did on that hack of BO and on Atomic Bomberman. I'll just make sure I only swear in German though so I don't offend.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1601s
Index - Back to Top