BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman SHOULD HAVE Been In Brawl.
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#9  Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:18 pm  Reply with quote + 
If you consider some of the attacks that Bomberman has had, bomb and non bomb, then he makes much more sense. They could have thrown in the vegetable slice from GBA Bomberman Jetters Game Collection, that push-shove thing used by some characters in some of the Super Famicom titles/PS1 Bomberman Collection, had a Louie, Tyra, Tank, or floating Alien pod show up inside a bonus egg for him/others to ride, special distance/height jumps, a living flame attack similar to when you get the bomb-dropping disease and set off all bombs exiting your area (making you look like you're craping out bombs), some of the other diseases like misdirection, the GIANT bombs from Bomberman: Fight!, Baku Bomberman/Bomberman 64, and others such as the water bomb, color bomb, maybe a flash bomb, ice bomb to freeze people in place, etc.

That's just a small bit of what they could have drawn from, as Bomberman as a character has done a TON in the assorted games. Hell, he could have even suddenly turned into a jet bomber and heli bomber similar to his suit pieces in Bomberman Hero. But the tank would have been what I would've killed for. I love when you can ride the tank in SFC/SNES Super Bomberman 1. It reminds me slightly of Iron Tank in a way for the NES but without those little mouths opening before you run the soldiers over. ;)

As it wasn't mentioned here but probably has been before on the forum did any of you guys get import PS2 and GameCube DreamMix TV World Fighters to play as Bomberman or any of the other characters? Solid Snake is in that ones also, which makes it very blah overall since he made the cut for Smash Brothers and Bomberman did not. :sad: 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2108s
Index - Back to Top