Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Anyone feel that Bomberman isn't really an icon or "coo
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#14  Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:38 pm  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe wrote:
I really don't know how it's hard to find as sometimes when I'm searching for something Bomberman related a topic from this forum will appear as one of the top matches. Case in point.

I think one of the major things that turns people off from this place is that it seems "inactive" to them. Like I said before, there seems to be a somewhat steady supply of new members but none of them post.

I would agree with that statement. I remember finding this board via someone's image map of links on a fan site somewhere, visited it a several times years ago, and somehow forgot about it. I don't think I registered back then and only recently registered during a discussion with Ven on Hudson Entertainment's forum about the views of "hardcore fans". As I work for a college I talk to students regularly and many of them know of Bomberman but they are not fans per say like many of us are. My IRC life is nothing but people who know about games in general, so that's a bad gauge as only the dim ones don't know anything about Bomberman. Facebook is full of people but again, they join the groups and then never say a word. Maybe people like being a part of something but not being involved? I know once I get home I shudder to sit down at the PC as I'm at one all day long for work. :sad: 

Yet, in real life I stream data about Bomberman titles like he's some historical figure.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1637s
Index - Back to Top