BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman SHOULD HAVE Been In Brawl.
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#8  Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:20 pm  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe wrote:
dakirbydude wrote:
Bomberman could have been a good and effective character, but I have a feeling he'd just be spammed by almost all his users, and as a Bomberman fan that would not be what I'd want my hero to do should he show up in such a game.

Seriously, what the hell you guys, think outside of the box. You must consider your best options when developing a character for ANY type of game in order to round out their overall fairness. Think back to Smash Brothers for the N64 (that's the one I own and have played the most), and Link's bomb attack. You do the combo, the bomb appears in his hand, and you have a chance to throw it at a varying speeds and arcs. Bomberman's bomb attacks would be like that. It wouldn't have to cause massive fricking damage. And it wouldn't have to be rapid. Now, I'm not sure how the controls of Smash Brothers have changed since back then, since I've only played the Gamecube one a few times, and have never played Brawl, but it is completely possible to put Bomberman in there with fair attacks.

Duke Serkol wrote:
Are you sure you haven't got the names mixed up?
http://godmodeonline.com/d/20060512.html

Lol! :hilarious: 

Well with how they put Brawl together it could have been easier done than in Melee. With Melee's physics he would not have fit in, but with the more floaty Brawl physics he'd be a fighter that would be right in the brawl.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1171s
Index - Back to Top