Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Anyone feel that Bomberman isn't really an icon or "coo
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#7  Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:18 pm  Reply with quote + 
Well, I do think Bomberman isn't getting the attention you'd think he used to. I mean half the extreme hardcore gamers at my school don't even know what Bomberman is or if they do, they are all like "oh yeah that really old game!"

To say the least it's gone downhill some, but I think that it has its fans. Many bomberman fansites have been made but they all fail. One of the better attempts that didn't make it was Bomberman Land Forums.

To say the least we as Bombermans need to hold it together and keep a fanbase alive and visible. This place would be much better off if it could be better found. I mean I wanted to find a bomberman fansite/forum for a long time before I found this place.

Taking the EarthBound/Mother series and using it as an example they probably don't have as many fans in the US as Bomberman does. I couldn't swear that, butt I'm pretty sure. Anyway, they are all pretty much united as fans, and the Bomberman fans really are not. Starmen.net can be found in a web search, and Bomberman Board is extremely difficult to find. I didn't find it in a web search, and the only way I got here was a lucky link in the signature of a Kirby fansite.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1198s
Index - Back to Top