BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Tired Of The "New" Bomberman?
herrDoktorat
Bomberman

Post#16  Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:13 am  Reply with quote + 
Little late, but... First, I actually like classic, 2D Bomberman games better, and thus my favorite is Super Bomberman 3 (as some of you already know). The N64 series were great, though. To tell the truth, I hate newer Bomberman games, although I did play most of them. I dislike the style of Bomberman Land games (that round-head gets me really angry), and that's more than enough to keep me away from the series. Plus, Mario Party is way better. Then there is Bomberman Kart, which is hard to play but has some nice extras like the RPG-mode. Then again, Mario Kart is two thousand and a half times better. I also don't need to tell how much Bomberman Hardball sucks... Overall, HUDSON should stay with the classic formula (and classic drawing style, imo), because the last good Bomberman game I saw was Bomberman Tournament (aaaaand I didn't like it THAT much). The hell with charabons, too! Pommy was nice, but I got bored of him already.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1231s
Index - Back to Top