BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Tired Of The "New" Bomberman?
Ven
Bomberdude

Post#8  Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:44 am  Reply with quote + 
Axis_Lyonheart516 wrote:
Actually, now that you mention it... One of my complaints has to do with that stupid "technique" where people will place a bomb, wait a few seconds, and then throw it across the match and have it instantly detonate. Especially when they have full power on the Dangerous Bomb, that's just BS, right there.

But yeah, you're right; I really don't care about teams. xD Not against having them, or anything, but as long as I can play a standard, 4-player free-for-all, I'm good. :P

Well my problem wasn't so much the short-fusing as that's been in every game but it's the ability to carry the bomb around indefinitely. In Bomberman Online PC you could also short-fuse the bomb but you'd have to throw it from where you're standing since you couldn't carry it. Too many noobs use this tactic in BML and think they're good. Dangerous bomb is pretty silly though.

As much as I like FFA (free for all) teams was equally if not more fun. Teams add a whole nother level of play to Bomberman. Unlike in FFA where you can lay bombs where ever you want and only have to worry about yourself being safe, in team mode you actually have to plan around your teammates' position so that you don't harm them either. I remember one of the Hudson staff said when the game came out "Well can't you try make believe teams?' :irritate: 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1192s
Index - Back to Top