BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Tired Of The "New" Bomberman?
Axis_Lyonheart516
Bomberdude

Post#3  Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:30 pm  Reply with quote + 
After all the crap they've been pulling, Bomberman LIVE was a great attempt. It's beats ANY of the multiplayer they've been pulling out in the last few years. Especially that crap on Blue/Max... Who the hell cares if I get to battle Charaboms?! Let me blow the s--- out of him instead, plz! The online is great, and in the whole time I've played, I've never once experienced LAG, slow-down, or anything else of the kind that would screw me over. Some of the power-ups are WAAAAY too unbalanced, though, and that's probably my only complaint. Bomberman LIVE rocks the house. I hope there's more in store for us.

But yes, MATTHEW, I'd have to agree with you... TSA! was probably one of the best games they'd made, and the multiplayer (standard battle sucked, but all the other options more than made up for it) was fun. Considering they canned it in Bomberman Hero. The three games on the N64 that were released in the U.S. are all my favorite B-man titles, though, and I wouldn't be able to pick one out of the three... Even though TSA! stands out a little above the others. :P

... Though, the Saturn game did kick ass...
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1323s
Index - Back to Top