Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman discussion!
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#140  Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:49 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yeah never thought about it, he kinda does look like Ghost. Anyway, it's been forever since I had MAME and played that game. Well, that's a little lie, I did download it for a day to take some screenshots of one of the characters' dashing sprites to study them.... but Serkol remembered that, so I can barely remember anything about the game. Except the sprites were like upgraded SB1-2 and the voices sounded like they were in an echoey room.

Anyway, yeah, we were talking about the ending for this game in which you rescue Pretty Bomber and she throws a bomb and Shiro and Kuro before escaping. I don't have the slightest idea why Bagular would kidnap his own soldier.... plot hole maybe?

As for that villain, I don't remember what his name was but I'm sure I've heard it before.

They had some weird battle mode characters, I remember a Rubber Bomber or something. Good game, though.

EDIT:

http://caesar.logiqx.com/images/flyers/neobombe.png

Seems to be box art, anyway, there's that bad guy great big in the middle, when I first played the game years ago I made more of a connection with Plasma Bomber but I guess the whole floating with arms crossed and those similar eyes was what made me think that. I don't really think he's anybody else, I think he's just an evil Bomber made/recruited by Bagular in this game. As you can see the details on his helmet are all over the place.

There's that weird blue Rubber Bomber in the background there....
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1390s
Index - Back to Top