bomberman land PSP
[Replies: 8]  [Views: 2482]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General

FlameHead
Bomberbie

Post#1  Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:02 am  Reply with quote + 
Hi everyone
i was so glad to find this site, i thought me and a couple of my friends where the only ones hooked on this fantastic game :)

i've Been playing it since a snes version or maybe megadrive?

Now we are on PSP's we have a monthly session where they come round and we just laugh our asses off for a couple of hours playing it on wi-fi.
Some of the games are so funny we just HAVE to record them, so i have and i will upload them to my website, if anyone is interested in viewing let me know :)

Take care ya'll and keep playing

PS is that 'bomberman online' still usable? any info would be nice, thanks
View user profile Send Private Message
Ninja Bomber
Bomberdude

Post#2  Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:41 am  Reply with quote + 
Playing Bomberman with friends is MAGIC :star: 
I don't know about the PSP game, because I don't have a PSP, but classic Bomberman is always good :P
If it's about videos in your web site, I think this post should be moved to the Websites section
FlameHead
Bomberbie

Post#3  Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:43 pm  Reply with quote + 
Ninja Bomber wrote:
Playing Bomberman with friends is MAGIC :star: 
I don't know about the PSP game, because I don't have a PSP, but classic Bomberman is always good :P
If it's about videos in your web site, I think this post should be moved to the Websites section

Thanks for the quick reply :)
Yea multiplayer bomberman is the ONLY one i'll play i just don't get the same satisfaction from single player.
I posted in this section because it was not really about anything in perticular, just 'general bomberman' :peace: 

Keep playing folks
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#4  Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:51 pm  Reply with quote + 
It's always nice to see another fan find the site. I was so glad when I found it last summer myself.

Anyway, Bomberman Online is playable, but maybe not what you had in mind. Go to:

www.bmoworld.com

It's a version that Broomop made of the game, and put it on his own server after the Japanese version went down. Also, it's translated into english too, and if you go to the forums, you can get cool custom files such as different textures for the stages, etc. I like to play with the classic BMO stuff, but the add-ons are pretty cool, and they change the apperance of the stage for you. (it doesn't effect gameplay for the other players, it just makes your screen look different) I play on Broomop's version a lot, though not as much recently, but once I get a fair amount of time, I plan on going back to it, and getting an even higher belt. Also, I believe that they were working on a rank system when I last checked that will tell what rank you are compared to all the other players accounts, so that will be cool if they get that done if they haven't already.

Anyway, nice to see you.
Ninja Bomber
Bomberdude

Post#5  Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:57 pm  Reply with quote + 
dakirbydude wrote:
It's always nice to see another fan find the site. I was so glad when I found it last summer myself.

Anyway, Bomberman Online is playable, but maybe not what you had in mind. Go to:

www.bmoworld.com

It's a version that Broomop made of the game, and put it on his own server after the Japanese version went down. Also, it's translated into english too, and if you go to the forums, you can get cool custom files such as different textures for the stages, etc. I like to play with the classic BMO stuff, but the add-ons are pretty cool, and they change the apperance of the stage for you. (it doesn't effect gameplay for the other players, it just makes your screen look different) I play on Broomop's version a lot, though not as much recently, but once I get a fair amount of time, I plan on going back to it, and getting an even higher belt. Also, I believe that they were working on a rank system when I last checked that will tell what rank you are compared to all the other players accounts, so that will be cool if they get that done if they haven't already.

Anyway, nice to see you.

It looks like there are a few Brazillians there, like the name PANICO(Panic, or Scream, that ghost monstaer, in Portuguese) and Contrim, a surname here.
Maybe I will play it =O
Have you ever found a Brazillian there?
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#6  Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:41 pm  Reply with quote + 
Half the players are Brazillian. But I don't play on any of the games 3 Brazil servers anymore due to serious lag problems for me. (thats just because I'm nowhere near brazil though lol) I have played with Brazil players a lot though that also are willing to play on Europe or US when the US server is running fine.
BombPopping
Bomberbie

Post#7  Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:13 pm  Reply with quote + 
FlameHead wrote:
Hi everyone
i was so glad to find this site, i thought me and a couple of my friends where the only ones hooked on this fantastic game :)

Now we are on PSP's we have a monthly session where they come round and we just laugh our asses off for a couple of hours playing it on wi-fi.
Some of the games are so funny we just HAVE to record them, so i have and i will upload them to my website, if anyone is interested in viewing let me know :)

But doesn't bomberman land fail a bit? I mean, all it is is mnigames..., the Wii version is basically all ripped minigames from mario party 8... just with bomberman graphics :hilarious: 
Ven
Bomberdude

Post#8  Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:00 pm  Reply with quote + 
I like Bomberman Land. I have it for PSP. Battle mode is fun, but the mini-games do offer a lot of replay value. The battle mode in Bomberman Land is better than that of Bomberman Live (except the lack of online play).

I guess it also helps that I got it for free from Hudson (2 infact).
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#9  Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:41 am  Reply with quote + 
ShadePopping wrote:
FlameHead wrote:
Hi everyone

But doesn't bomberman land fail a bit? I mean, all it is is mnigames..., the Wii version is basically all ripped minigames from mario party 8... just with bomberman graphics :hilarious: 

I like the wii version, but then again I liked MP8 too. >.<
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1498s
Index - Back to Top