Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: I'm a particular person so I'm going to introduce myself
Emperor Terrorin
Bomberbie

Post#12  Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:01 pm  Reply with quote + 
fireball87 wrote:
Honestly... do you really think that because some people are fans of different elements of a game they're less "true" fans than fans of other elements of a game. Multiplayer bomberman has been a very major part of the series from near the beginning, and it helped drive the series to be as long and good as it is. Such statements of superiority are annoying.

No I don't think that. By the way, the term "actual" is used because I can't make superb sentences or else, I'm limited in my words so I'm explaining myself how I can. My idea wasn't about to explain a point of superiority, but about to explain there is another fandom, that this one is over-shadowed by the present "main fandom", but this fandom, the one I say "actual" without anythink of superiority within (Mainly because the word don't sound exactly the same for me, "Actuel" mean "present" in French so it don't sound that hard for me; somes (bad) translators even confuse "Actual" and "Actuel" sometimes), this fandom must live how it can and be heard; and that's difficult because it is already difficult to find someone that think like that and because it's a less spreaded way to see the serie. You get better the idea now ?

Oh and I'll add that I spoke more about what Kirby become from the GBA, I don't care of SuperStar that much except the hype that isn't a problem for the game itself, but influence on the actual productions. By the way, Kirby would be like Shimomura's design if he wasn't dead, because Sakuraļ leaved HAL and Shimomura was the official director of project of the Kirby serie. But things don't goes like that. What I consider "dishonour" is not SuperStar but the more recent productions made by Flagship, that seems to ignore the huge door he opened and would be logically continued. Anyway, that's not the case, I hope you're not nervous against me, I can't explain myself correctly in a language that I don't master really myself. (What I'm aware of)

Also, I knew that this type of post should show up, so I'm not surprised of your reaction, don't worry, but it's only the result of misunderstoods because of how I explained myself ... I'm so sorry if I injured you ...
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2592s
Index - Back to Top